Friday, January 25, 2008

Going Strong

Still not smoking, still on the diet and still haven't noticed a weight change. I am not suppose to weigh for one month so we shall see. I cheat sometimes at night or I miss breakfast and the diet says this first month is not all about losing weight and next month is when you really start the losing weight thing. YIPPEE! That's the month I want to jump to. But I do understand the point, this month I had to make sure I was eating three meals and two snacks, I had to make sure I was adding movement to my day, and I had to make sure I was taking my vitamins and supplements daily. I am doing all of these things, but I am not doing them everyday like I am suppose to be doing. So the book says that maybe you want to extend phase one till you have it down pat. So maybe no phase two for a couple of more weeks. Phase two is the losing weight phase and then phase three is the continue to lose or maintain phase. I really want to lose weight, but I want to be doing the other things really good when I get to that part. I have been eating healthier and using a lot of the recipes that I have found in the two books I have from the diet and once I hit phase two I will have a better idea of calories and what I should be eating to lose the weight that I want to lose. Right now, the way I feel at night I just simply hope I don't gain any weight this month.

Right now I am not really wanting a cigarette, just sometimes maybe, once in a while. But I am still looking for something to replace my smoking at night. Who knows what that will be. I have been trying to take a shower right after I eat and that is helping some and then we put the boys to bed, but still last night watching Nip Tuck I really wanted to pause it and go out to smoke. It's just a habit, now it is not the addiction of smoking it is purely the habit of smoking. I am still not drinking because I know that will push me over the edge and I don't want to go there.

As for now I am doing good and life is going along nicely. We have a ton of family time and I am really enjoying being home. Thinking maybe this weekend we can work on my room some and maybe I can get in there and start scrapbooking soon. Until next time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.