Sunday, July 13, 2008

Lovin' my Wii Fit

I can't tell you how much I love my Wii Fit. It is simply the best thing that Nintendo has ever produced. Joe & Maryann surprised with the Wii in June when they came down for Logan's birthday and said it was a family gift and then my parents bought us the Wii Fit for our anniversary. I LOVE IT!!! And yes I am screaming that out loud. The Wii itself is very fun and we do have lots of family fun playing the different games, but the Wii Fit tops it all. Of course I am the only one in the house who really loves it, Eric just tolerates it and Logan tries really hard but has a hard time doing it. I love my balance games and the exercise is great. I love that the aerobics is games because it really makes it fun. I have put in my goal of losing weight and I am slowly, but surely doing it. I had lost like 4lbs when we first got it, but then camping I gained 4.5lbs so I was negative on the weight loss front. I have now brought myself back down to my starting point so that is not that bad. It only took one week. :) Hopefully I can take off another 5lbs or so before July ends and like 10lbs in August and that would be awesome. I really want to lose this weight because I hate the way I look. Well I don't hate it, I just miss me before the kids. I hate seeing women who have little babies and look like they never had one, that pisses me off. But, then again I know those women have probably worked really hard to look like that. I don't know, I have lost about 13lbs since Jan. so that is pretty exciting. This is the least that I have weighed since I had Logan. I would like to lose a total of 25lbs from where I am now, but I really don't want to just lose the weight. I want to lose the weight and tone my body at the same time. I don't want to be one of those flabby people. That is where the Wii Fit comes in. It is helping me accomplish both of my goals. I am toning up and losing weight. Yea for me!!! Hopefully by Christmas the weight will be gone, I will be toned and I will keep it off till next summer. Then I can go and buy myself a bikini. I think that is what ticks me off the most is that I am 28 and I wear a whole piece. I miss my bikini's and the truth is I don't have not a single stretch mark, so if I lost the weight and toned up my belly I could honestly wear one and look good. So now you know my goal. Please encourage me, I need all the help I can get.

1 comment:

Katie Blanton said...

I'd love to e-mail you, but I don't have the e-mail address and I can't find an e-mail link! kmblanton22@yahoo.com

Talk to you soon!
Hugs,
Katie