Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Toys R Us

Work is simply consuming me and all of my time. I never have time alone anymore. I am either taking care of kids, running household errands, or working. Lately I have been working 25+ hours a week which is like 10 hrs more than I signed on for. I know as Christmas gets closer the work load is only going to get worse. I expected this and I thought that I was prepared, but lately I am just feeling worn out. For the past month I have been working everyday except Mondays & Saturdays which my schedule doesn't allow me to work. It really sucks. On the other hand I am not complaining about all the extra money I am making. I have been able to finish almost all of my Christmas shopping. I have Logan just about done and now I just have to finish Kolby. This is a big, big deal. That means that most of the extra money that I usually use for Christmas I will be able to save. My goal is to have a lot of money saved by Aug so that I can go back to school full time and get my degree in Nursing. Then when Kolby starts school I will be able to work full time and really help out with money. It's kind of weird to think of that day coming b/c we will be doubling our income. That is scary. As for now though I am enjoying the extra money and hopefully I will be able to save some of that also. If you don't hear from me for a while it's because I am working and getting ready for the holidays, but I promise keep checking with me and I will be back on here eventually.

No comments: