Sunday, August 26, 2007

I'm back...

I am finally back and I have finally set up my blog site and I am working on the boys. Just have some patience while I get them going and I get use to writing again. This site is mainly for me and my rambling thoughts that I often have no one to listen to. So I decided that I would make my blog about me and my thoughts and then each of the boys will have their own blog that I keep up with. On my sidebar, under Places I like to visit, I have added a family picture section. Please be really patient with me on this because I have to upload the pictures to this site that my mom has and I can store all of our pictures there, but I do need to organize and make galleries and sub galleries and it is already beyond me. Anyways, once I get this going like I am hoping then it will be really great. I just need some time to get back in the game. It takes dedication to blog daily and I am attempting to do 3 blogs all at once. I know that's not that big of a deal, but I have to get use to sitting down and doing it. Anyways I just wanted to make my first post so that I could send out the site and be done with it.

1 comment:

ABUELA/NANI said...

I HAVE CONFIDENCE IN YOU I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT. KEEP IT UP I'LL CHECK IT OUT EVERY COUPLE OF DAYS AND SEE HOW IT'S GOING.DO A COUPLE OF HOURS LATE AT NIGHT WHEN EVERYONE ELSE IS SLEEPING,(JUST KIDDING), BUT THATS WHEN I GET EVERYTHING DONE SINCE I'M AN INSOMNIAC.ABUELA/NANI